Magnussen quiet over Renault’s young drivers

May 14 (GMM) Kevin Magnussen says he is not sure what Renault has in mind with its growing list of young test drivers.

So far in 2016, Russian Sergey Sirotkin and Frenchman Esteban Ocon have driven the yellow car on a Friday morning.

And now it emerges that the French marque plans to give a similar chance to Nicolas Latifi, having run the 20-year-old Canadian at Silverstone recently to acquire his super license.

The moves have already put a cloud above Jolyon Palmer’s head, and now when asked what he thinks Renault is planning, teammate Kevin Magnussen admitted: “I actually don’t know.

“There’s not so much that I can say about it. I think you need to talk to the ones who decide it,” Magnussen, who like Palmer is on a one-year deal, told the Danish newspaper BT.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *