|NewsOnF1.com in association with Lastminute.com
are offering you this fantastic package to watch the 2006 Bahrain Grand Prix on a giant screen at the WilliamsF1 Headquarters in Grove, UK.|
WilliamsF1 Race Day package - Bahrain Grand Prix - March 12
A WilliamsF1 Race Day is an
unforgettable and completely unique event - so come and experience the glamour technology and innovation that is Formula One! An exceptional opportunity to get behind the scenes and closer to the action at the WilliamsF1 Headquarters.
Spaniard Fernando Alonso is the winner of last
year’s Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix and the reigning World Champion of the 2005 championship. His team Renault holds the Constructors’ Championship.
Watch the Bahrain Grand Prix live with WilliamsF1 on a giant screen in the Ayrton Senna Theatre.
- Registration and breakfast in the Piers Courage Room
- Qualifying Review, Sweepstake with fantastic prizes, live telephone link with Sir Frank Williams or another member of the WilliamsF1 team direct from the circuit - in the Ayrton Senna Theatre
- Drinks reception in the Alan Jones Room, Simulator experience with fantastic prizes. Champions Gallery, Preview Theatre, Grand Prix Collection, Technology Exhibition, Trophy Room, and Gift Shop
- Race build up in the Ayrton Senna Theatre
- Live uninterrupted coverage of the Grand Prix via large TV screens, live updates on tactics and strategy from WilliamsF1 Pit Lane (refreshments available in the Alan Jones Room from lap 6 onwards)
- Race debrief
- Buffet extravaganza
- WilliamsF1 Gift Shop
Tickets for this event are on sale now ... click
here to purchase tickets to watch the 2006 Bahrain Grand Prix at the Williams F1 Headquarters.
Back to the main
Motorsport Tours Page
Back to the main Shopping Page