Skip to main content
NewsOnF1
  • News
  • Schedule
    • 2025 F1 Calendar
    • 2024 F1 Calendar and Race Results
      • 2024 F1 Sprint Calendar
    • 2023 F1 Calendar and Race Results
      • 2023 F1 Sprint Calendar
    • 2022 F1 Calendar and Race Results
      • 2022 F1 Sprint Calendar
    • 2021 F1 Calendar and Race Results
    • 2020 F1 Calendar and Race Results
    • 2019 F1 Calendar and Race Results
    • 2018 F1 Calendar and Race Results
  • Lineup
    • 2024 Formula 1 Team and Driver Lineup
    • 2023 Formula 1 Team and Driver Lineup
    • 2022 Formula 1 Team and Driver Lineup
    • 2021 Formula 1 Team and Driver Lineup
    • 2020 Formula 1 Team and Driver Lineup
    • 2019 Formula 1 Team and Driver Lineup
    • 2018 Formula 1 Team and Driver Lineup
  • Results
    • 2024 Formula 1 Constructors Championship
    • 2024 Formula 1 drivers championship
    • 2023 Formula 1 Constructors Championship
    • 2023 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship
    • 2022 Formula 1 Constructors Championship
    • 2022 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship
    • 2021 Formula 1 Constructors Championship
    • 2021 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship
    • 2020 Formula 1 Constructors Championship
    • 2020 Formula 1 Drivers Championship
    • 2019 Formula 1 Constructors Championship
    • 2019 Formula 1 Drivers Championship
    • 2018 Formula 1 Constructors Championship
    • 2018 Formula 1 Drivers Championship
    • Race Results
  • 10 ‘n’ Pole
  • Tickets
  • Merchandise
  • Live Coverage
  • Forum
  • More
    • About
    • Archive

Month: March 2015

Ecclestone’s criticism of Vettel wrong – Berger

31/03/201531/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.31 (GMM) Gerhard Berger has hit back at Bernie Ecclestone, following the F1 supremo’s criticism of Sebastian Vettel. Before Vettel won for Ferrari on Sunday, 84-year-old Ecclestone said in Malaysia that Lewis Hamilton is a better world champion than German Vettel. “He (Hamilton) is a good guy, he gets out on the street and supports […]

Read More

Mercedes to re-think ‘fair play’ strategies – Wolff

31/03/201531/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.31 (GMM) The big question after Malaysia is: has Ferrari really caught Mercedes? After Sebastian Vettel’s breakthrough win in red on Sunday, Mercedes figures admitted to being surprised their dominance of Melbourne has been so quickly reined in. Team boss Toto Wolff described it as a “wake-up call”. “I don’t think it was a wake-up […]

Read More

Ferrari’s driver hierarchy already set – Fiorio

31/03/201531/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.31 (GMM) Kimi Raikkonen is back. 2015 is a crucial year for the Finn, having declared his interest in racing on beyond the season but acknowledging his expiring Ferrari contract. Last year, he was humbled by teammate Fernando Alonso. For the new season, 35-year-old Raikkonen is paired with his friend Sebastian Vettel, but it is […]

Read More

Hamilton flags 2016 deal announcement ‘this week’

31/03/201531/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.31 (GMM) Lewis Hamilton’s new Mercedes deal is still inching towards the signatures, the reigning world champion says. After months of rumours, delays and public negotiations, the British driver said before Malaysia that he was hoping his contract for 2016 and beyond will be ready for an announcement before the race weekend ended. It didn’t […]

Read More

Catching Mercedes ‘not possible’ – Marko

31/03/201531/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.31 (GMM) Dr Helmut Marko remains doubtful Red Bull can catch up in 2015. After Australia, the Red Bull official was warning the energy drink company could quit the sport unless ‘equalisation’ measures were imposed. That was when the magnitude of Mercedes’ apparent dominance appeared insurmountable, but Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel then broke through in Malaysia […]

Read More

German GP demise ‘serious’ for F1 nation – Haug

31/03/201531/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.31 (GMM) Norbert Haug has lamented the demise of Germany’s historic grand prix. “It does not send the right signals about the car industry in Germany,” the former Mercedes chief told the Sudwestrundfunk broadcaster. F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone confirmed that “money” was the stumbling block as he negotiated with the Nurburgring and Hockenheim about keeping […]

Read More

Old chiefs deserve credit for Ferrari win – Montezemolo

31/03/201531/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.31 (GMM) Luca di Montezemolo insists Ferrari’s former management should not be forgotten after the fabled team returned to the top step of the podium. Long-time president Montezemolo was just one of many victims of Maranello’s 2014 turmoil, as Ferrari also shed two team principals, numerous engineers and number 1 driver Fernando Alonso. “I am […]

Read More

Alonso upbeat after happy Ferrari moves on

30/03/201530/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.30 (GMM) Fernando Alonso insists his first race with McLaren-Honda went better than expected. Earlier in Malaysia, the Spaniard told reporters he would prefer not to let the world know what his real thoughts were when he watched on television the woeful progress of his new team at the Melbourne opener. At the same time, […]

Read More

Ferrari says Mercedes still has best car

30/03/201530/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.30 (GMM) Although disappointed, Toto Wolff had to chuckle late on Sunday when asked if Malaysia signalled the “end of an era” in formula one. Although it was somewhat of a jibe at his former teammate Daniel Ricciardo and team Red Bull, Sebastian Vettel observed that his win for Ferrari was arguably the “first time […]

Read More

Merhi keeps options open amid Manor uncertainty

30/03/201530/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.30 (GMM) Roberto Merhi is having to keep his options open even after making his grand prix debut on Sunday. For now, the rookie Spaniard is part of the resurrected former Marussia team, Manor, having travelled to Australia and Malaysia in the race driver role. After the troubles of Melbourne, Merhi finally made his F1 […]

Read More

Raikkonen has full support of Arrivabene

30/03/201530/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.30 (GMM) After two races in 2015, Ferrari is happy with its driver lineup. Having struggled alongside Fernando Alonso last year, Kimi Raikkonen went into the last year of his current contract in 2015 admitting he is not sure if he will still be wearing red next season. But so far, although Alonso’s successor Sebastian […]

Read More

Marko won bet by gambling on Ferrari – report

30/03/201530/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.30 (GMM) Dr Helmut Marko left Sepang 400 euros richer — by betting on a Ferrari. Germany’s Sport Bild reports that, in an internal paddock bet, the Red Bull official put his money on his former protege Sebastian Vettel. “I knew that Sebastian could do it,” he said. “You could see it as early as […]

Read More

Susie Wolff slams ‘all-female F1’ series idea

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) Susie Wolff has slammed suggestions an all-female version of formula one should be launched. Alarmed at the current state of the sport he built, F1 supremo Ecclestone has been full of ideas in Sepang, such as allocating points for qualifying and mixing up the grids. And according to Britain’s Mirror newspaper, the 84-year-old’s […]

Read More

Rosberg denies ‘blocking’ Hamilton

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) Nico Rosberg protested his innocence on Saturday, amid suspicions he ‘blocked’ teammate Lewis Hamilton in qualifying. It is a thorny subject in the Mercedes camp, after the pair’s relationship deteriorated last year amid the tense battle for the 2014 title. During a wet qualifying session in Malaysia, Hamilton had to pass a cruising […]

Read More

Vettel to be father again – Ecclestone

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) All is well in the world of Sebastian Vettel. The German broke Mercedes’ run of dominance on Sunday, and ended Ferrari’s victory drought, in just the second race of his new contract reportedly worth a staggering $54 million per year. Even Vettel’s personal life seems to be racing ahead perfectly. He lives very […]

Read More

Malaysia announces new F1 race deal

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) Malaysia will continue to host a grand prix for at least the next three years. As the chequered flag waved on Sepang’s seventeenth F1 race on Sunday, the office of the Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak issued a media statement. It said Sepang has extended its race deal “for another three years until […]

Read More

Dennis denies Alonso relationship breaking down again

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) Ron Dennis has played down suggestions McLaren’s relationship with Fernando Alonso is once again breaking down. In 2007, paired with rookie Lewis Hamilton and amid the spy scandal, Alonso’s first McLaren tenure ended after just one acrimonious season. The parties are back together in 2015, but some regard it as little more than […]

Read More

Ecclestone regrets letting Manor return

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) Manor appears to have lost the backing of Bernie Ecclestone, the most powerful man in formula one. The F1 supremo was furious with the former Marussia team after Australia, claiming it travelled to the 2015 opener with no intention of running its cars. Ecclestone, 84, responded by docking Manor one nineteenth of its […]

Read More

Honda relying more on McLaren now – Boullier

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) McLaren and Honda are working hard to make their new works collaboration gel. Back together in 2015 after more than two decades apart, the British team hailed Honda’s return as simply the next chapter in an ultra-successful, title-winning tale. But that was before the silver cars lined up dead last in Melbourne, and […]

Read More

No Hamilton contract news for ‘few more days’

29/03/201529/03/2015 administrator Leave a comment

Mar.29 (GMM) The Malaysian grand prix weekend started and ended without Lewis Hamilton’s new Mercedes contract being announced. The reigning world champion entered the Sepang weekend hinting that a deal is now close, after long and repeatedly protracted negotiations. A Spanish newspaper even claimed Hamilton’s signature is now on the page. But as the chequered […]

Read More

Posts pagination

1 2 … 15 Older posts

Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix

days
0
-45
-8
hours
-1
-5
minutes
-2
-9
seconds
-3
-7
loader-image
Imola Weather
Imola, IT
6:28 am, August 19, 2026
17°C
moderate rain
90 %
1008 mb
15 mph
Wind Gust: 22 mph
Clouds: 100%
Visibility: 4.261 km
Sunrise: 5:55 am
Sunset: 8:43 pm
Weather from OpenWeatherMap

Latest posts on NewsOnF1 Forum

    Popular Posts

    • F1 revenue plunges as 23-race season now assumed
    • Madrid F1 circuit finally taking shape
    • Sainz reportedly rejects Williams offer
    • Perez linked with Williams as Cadillac future clouds
    • Vowles eyes Le Mans - but only to win
    • Report links Boullier with Ferrari move
    • Antonelli tops driver ranking, Stroll dead last
    • Mercedes shelves 'Macarena' wing for 2026
    • Honda admits no customers for F1 engine yet
    • Family says Bianchi still unconscious

    News Archive

    Twitter Feed

    A Twitter List by NewsOnF1

    Facebook Feed

    NewsOnF1.com

    20 hours ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    Madrid F1 circuit finally taking shape - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/madrid-f1-circuit-finally-taking-shape #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    www.newsonf1.com

    www.newsonf1.com

    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    20 hours ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    F1 revenue plunges as 23-race season now assumed - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/f1-revenue-plunges-as-23-race-season-now-assumed #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    www.newsonf1.com

    www.newsonf1.com

    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    F1 Academy graduates warn of ‘dead end’ - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/f1-academy-graduates-warn-of-dead-end #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    www.newsonf1.com

    www.newsonf1.com

    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    FIA lifts Russia restrictions, flags and anthems return - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/fia-lifts-russia-restrictions-flags-and-anthems-return #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    www.newsonf1.com

    www.newsonf1.com

    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    Zandvoort farewell may only sink in later – Lammers - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/zandvoort-farewell-may-only-sink-in-later-lammers #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    www.newsonf1.com

    www.newsonf1.com

    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    Cadillac insists Perez staying despite Williams rumours - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/cadillac-insists-perez-staying-despite-williams-rumours #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    www.newsonf1.com

    www.newsonf1.com

    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    Ferrari brings new floor to Zandvoort, ‘ADUO2’ for Monza - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/ferrari-brings-new-floor-to-zandvoort-aduo2-for-monza #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    Ferrari brings new floor to Zandvoort, 'ADUO2' for Monza - NewsOnF1

    www.newsonf1.com

    Aug.17 (GMM) Ferrari will emerge from the summer break with another major development push, beginning with a new floor at Zandvoort before its anticipated ‘ADUO2’ engine upgrade arrives at Monza. ...
    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    Tsolov set for Imola F1 test - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/tsolov-set-for-imola-f1-test #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    Tsolov set for Imola F1 test - NewsOnF1

    www.newsonf1.com

    Aug.17 (GMM) Formula 2 championship leader Nikola Tsolov is set to test a Racing Bulls Formula 1 car at Imola later this month as speculation grows about a possible 2027 promotion. The 19-year-old Bul...
    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    Sainz reportedly rejects Williams offer - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/sainz-reportedly-rejects-williams-offer #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    Sainz reportedly rejects Williams offer - NewsOnF1

    www.newsonf1.com

    Aug.17 (GMM) Carlos Sainz has reportedly rejected Williams’ latest contract offer as uncertainty grows over his 2027 future. The Spaniard entered the summer break saying he would use August to calml...
    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    NewsOnF1.com

    2 days ago

    NewsOnF1.com
    Vowles eyes Le Mans – but only to win - www.newsonf1.com/2026/08/vowles-eyes-le-mans-but-only-to-win #F1 ... See MoreSee Less

    www.newsonf1.com

    www.newsonf1.com

    View on Facebook
    · Share

    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share by Email

    Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress