|Built in 1965 around the existing 24 hour track, the Le Mans Bugatti Grand Prix race circuit lies 5km south of the city of Le Mans and 200km south-west of Paris.|
The venue has hosted
Grand Prix races since the late sixties but a serious accident to Spanish rider Alberto Puig in 1995 saw it struck off the calendar until 2000 whilst stringent safety improvements were carried out.
Le Mans is a tight track dominated by first gear corners that place the emphasis on
late braking and hard acceleration, whilst rear end traction is also a key area.
With the capacity to comfortably accommodate up to 100.000 spectators, the Bugatti circuit is also home to the 24 hour truck race, the FIA F3000 Championship, French Touring Car and GT races.
3 Day (21 - 23 May) Adult
Tickets||Price in EURO||Buy Now
|Privilège Grandstand (inc. Pitwalk)||
|Honda Racing Grandstand||
|La Chapelle Grandstand||
|Garage Vert Grandstand||
|General Admission - Priority (until 20/4)||
|Sunday only (23 May) Adult Tickets|| ||
All Grandstand tickets include all the benefits of General Admissions
Benefits of General Admission:
- Access to the admission areas, natural terraces and to many
grandstands with free seating.
- No access to grandstands with reserved seats (Privilège, Honda
Racing, La Chapelle, Garage Vert…)
- Access to car and motorcycles parks and access to the campsites.
- Pitwalk on Friday morning scheduled from 9.30 to 11.30 (only weekend
- Meeting point with riders on Friday and Saturday after the practices
(only weekend ticket holders)
- Mechanical show on Saturday evening (only weekend ticket holders)
- Concerts on Friday and Saturday evening (only weekend ticket
- Free admission for children under 16 years accompanied by an adult.
Booking conditions: Tickets are 100% non refundable & non transferable.
Tickets will be shipped via International Courier service approximately 3 to 4 weeks prior to the event. Shipping is at Buyers risk. Insurance to the value of the tickets purchased.
If one or more of your selected tickets are sold out, you'll have the option of choosing a different grandstand or a refund.
If you request a seating
preference, we cannot guarantee that you'll get that seat.
We also offer tickets to the 2010 French MotoGP at Le Mans from alternative
click here to purchase your tickets from Europe
here from the UK
any queries regarding the French MotoGP Tickets, please use the form here