Quote at the launch:"For the moment, the signs are quite promising. Of course, we cannot be sure until we
arrive in Melbourne, but what I can be sure of is this: before driving the car I was already looking forward to the season; now, I
am really looking forward to it�."
F1 Biography Born : 14 January 1973 - Italy - Rome Debut Race: Australia 1996 (Minardi) World Titles: 0
Highlights: 1993 - Italian F3 Championship, 2nd 1994 - Italian F3 Champion 1995 - F1 Test driver -
Minardi 1996 - F1 Reserve driver - Minardi, 8 races. Test drove for Ferrari 1997
- F1 with Jordan Peugeot, 20 Pts. 7th 1998 - F1 with Benetton Playlife, 16 Pts. 9th 1999
- F1 with Benetton Playlife, 13 Pts. 9th 2000 - F1 with Benetton Playlife, 18 Pts.
6th 2001 - F1 with Benetton Renault, 8 Pts. 11th 2002
- F1 with Jordan Honda, 7 Pts. 11th 2003 - F1 with Jordan Ford, 12 Pts. 12th 2004
- F1 with Sauber Petronas, 22 Pts. 11th 2005
- F1 with Renault, 58 Pts, 5th, 1 Win 2006 - F1 with Renault
Our World Championship presentation features a collectors quality
1:18 scale Renault R25 with Fernando in the drivers seat, mounted on a presentation plinth. The plinth is adorned with metal plaques
marking each race from the 2005 season and the points Fernando scored at each circuit -